Tuesday 18 November 2014

The Mystery of Fluff


Why “Fluff” I hear you say…

Hahaha… Journal Jokes! Maybe I’ll get to a few of those when my quick thinking sense of humour and impeccable patience returns! Thanks to the drugs for the brakes on my quick thinking blonde brain on that one lol, I’m sure the peace is giving my amazing man, our family and truly fantastic friends a rest from my constant “jibber jabber” hehehe

I have to say I have the most treasured and amazing people in my life right now, Armed guard duties are abound for some time to come, along with my irritability and need “to do stuff” (yeah you got it, dusting, cleaning) they need a sainthood!

My lovely friend Ju, who knows me upside down and inside out, has such a fantastic sense of humour and has the ability to poke the bright side with a sharp stick of jest, decided to help me name the thing (Growing in my head)…. It is now “FLUFF”

Well my kids and friends that know me well would call me a bit of a “Mrs Bouquet”

If it doesn’t move dust it! If it does move dust it! Lol

No bit of fluff is safe… I’ll pick it up and put it in my pocket if necessary!! Well guess what?

This “Fluff” ain’t hanging around for long either! I’m gonna teach the surgeon how to do housework to my standards ;)

Until then we have fuzzy drugs to stop the little blighter making too much mess up there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment